Part/BOM, revision control and file management software
PDXpert® PLM software
Web site: www.BuyPLM.com
PDXpert product lifecycle management software is a simple, flexible and affordable PLM solution.
PDXpert software efficiently manages product data and processes to ensure that your organization's design information is accurate, reliable, controlled and available throughout the entire product lifecycle.
PDXpert PLM software is specifically tailored for growing companies to address these functions:
- Parts list management and rules-based automatic document and part numbering system
- Bill of materials / product structure management
- Engineering drawing management and document control for requirement, design, process, support and other engineering data
- Electronic file repository ("data library" or "vault") that permits attaching files to parts, documents and change forms
- Engineering change management, including engineering change request (ECR) forms and engineering change order (ECO) forms, as well as change workflow for formally approving and releasing new and revised product data
- Approved vendor source management and approved parts identification
- Materials content identification for regulatory compliance (WEEE/RoHS/ELV)
- Custom part and document data definitions ("custom attributes")
- PDX file export creates complete design packages — including approved sources, BOMs and file attachments — for your supply chain partners
- Easily import your existing parts, BOMs, approved sources, design files and other PLM objects — without requiring expensive database consultants
- Multi-user secured access, including "electronic signature"
- Data access & export to downstream ERP/SCM/CRM systems
- Flexible purchase options include perpetual and subscription licenses with full-function and and read-only user accounts
PDXpert PLM software's powerful features and low cost offers an ROI that can be up to 5 times faster than other PLM vendors' solutions.
Web site: www.PDXplorer.com
The PDXplorer PDX Viewer opens engineering design packages that conform to the IPC-257x standards for Product Data eXchange (PDX). Product lifecycle management (PLM) applications often export PDX packages to downstream manufacturing and support applications that can import product data.
PDXplorer offers a clean, straight-forward user interface, coupled with an adaptable data parsing engine. Since PDX files can occasionally have varying attribute values depending upon the IPC implementation, PDXplorer examines common format differences to determine how best to open the PDX file.
PDXplorer PDX Viewer is FREE - view PDX files at no cost, securely on your own computer.
PDX 1.0 compliant. Opens PDX files defined by product data exchange standards IPC-2571, IPC-2576, IPC-2578
Compatible with Windows 32-bit / 64-bit, including XP, Vista and Windows 7 (x86/x64)
No cloud/SaaS risk: Your intellectual property remains securely on your own computer — no third-party sharing, no waiting for large uploads to complete
Minor changes to IPC standards can be accepted with simple edits of XML-based configuration files
Resilient DTD-driven data parsing engine abstracts the PDX data from the user presentation layer, and can read varying implementations of IPC-2571.DTD
Rich Windows® client built on Microsoft® .NET framework supports easy PDX package navigation
User interface can be tailored or translated using XML-based configuration files
PDXplorer Viewer Features
Read PDX packages from PDXpert, Oracle Agile, IBM, SAP, Siemens and other PLM/MRP applications
All top-level items are grouped into separate multi-level BOM trees
Click on any tree node to display item-level details including approved sources and file attachments
Search for text within element names and/or attribute values
Export individual files or sets of files under an item node
Copy individual tree nodes, grid data elements or complete item grid contents for pasting into emails & work instructions.
Forward/Back buttons keep track of your browsing, and allows you to return to previously-visited items
Human-friendly labels overlay most IPC-2571 nomenclature
Acseni® PDM software
When first introduced in 1994, Acseni was the product data management (PDM) workhorse for smaller manufacturing companies. Its nominal system requirements and ground-breaking affordability made it a good choice for engineering departments with up to 10 users.
Although ASI no longer offers Acseni to new customers, we support existing customers via an upgrade program to our PDXpert PLM software. To preserve your product data investment while adding significant new capabilities, we provide an expedited data conversion process as well as attractive discounts to PDXpert software. Please contact us for details.