PDXpert PLM software reviews & user comments
PDXpert gets you into PLM without busting the bank or compromising on the vital functionality that you need to get control over your data and processes. — Anthony Lockwood, Editor, Desktop Engineering magazine
Try looking at PDXpert by Active Sensing... Good system at a low cost. — Dan Dunn, Configuration Manager, Talla-Comm
PDXpert helped get our documentation under control! The ECN module and approval work flow is straight-forward. I highly recommend this system - very easy to use, great search engine, lots of flexibility. The system was very easy to implement. PDXpert meets all of our needs. It is flexible enough to allow us to configure it the way we want it. — Carolyn Sailors, Engineering Processes Manager, Wireless Seismic, Inc.
Quick searches using Internet type search techniques; 5-star support was like having a direct line to the engineering department; Customer feedback was solicited, taken and often incorporated into future releases; Short learning curve got me up and running quickly. — David Plesic, Configuration Manager, SYMVIONICS, Inc.
PDXpert makes finding the interrelationship between all of our parts effortless, including our Suppliers' part numbers. ... Excellent search function. ... I am convinced that the return on investment from our PDXpert PLM system is far greater than the ROI from our CAD system. — Simon Harrison, Engineer, R.A. Warren Equipment Ltd.
We are using this product more and more. So far working very well for us.— Jonathan Fazekas, Director of R & D, Cincinnati Test Systems
I am amazed by the clarity and simplicity of PDXpert. I have worked extensively on ENOVIA and SmarTeam, but I appreciate the architecture of PDXpert. — Vikash Singh, PLM Team Lead, PSP Ltd.
Compared to most PC software products, the support is phenomenal. — Chip Payson, Technical Services Manager, Digital Lightwave.
PDXpert is an enterprise class tool that offers powerful capabilities with the scalability to support our ongoing growth. — Mike Dunning, Configuration Manager, SYMVIONICS, Inc.
The ability to easily produce structured BOM's and keep track of where parts are used is something that should not be underestimated. Changes to parts are immediately reflected throughout... Its ability to be customised and its scalability allows it to grow with the business without the fear that at some point it will be necessary to move to another system.— David Nuttall, Product Innovation Advisor, Manufacturing Advisory Service
- 2015-04-21:Active Sensing, Inc. Named to CIO Review's Most Promising PLM List
- 2015-03-31:TopTenReviews.com Selects PDXpert PLM Software
- 2015-03-03:PDXpert Software Named Top 10 PLM by Business-Software.com for Second Year
- 2014-08-05:Business-Software.com Ranks PDXpert Software in Top Ten Product Lifecycle Management
- 2011-07-12:PDXpert PLM Release 6.6 Offers Easy Data Imports and ODBC Views
- 2010-06-21:New PDXpert PLM System Breaks 10 Cents per Hour Barrier
- 2010-03-03:PDXpert PLM Software Focus is on Speed with New 64-Bit Version
- 2009-09-30:Desktop Engineering magazine selects PDXpert PLM software as Editor's Pick of the Week
- 2009-09-09:PDXpert PLM 2010 Edition Updates Multiple Bills of Materials, Searches Design Files
- 2008-10-14:PDXpert PLM 2009 Edition Imports Bill of Materials Files, Creates Parts "On Demand"
- 2007-10-30:PDXpert PLM 2008 Edition Introduces XML Data Export, Microsoft Vista compatibility
- 2007-08-07:PDXpert PLM Website Ranked Second Most Popular in Product Data Management
- 2007-01-23:New PDXpert PLM Software Developed Specifically for Growing Business